The Board of Directors Meetings are held monthly, typically the first Wednesday of the month. Dates are subject to change. Guests are welcome to attend. Please contact Secretary Bonnie Starkey for more information.
25th Anniversary Celebration
Picture of Our Suzhou Delegation, Honored Guests and PSSCA Board
We thank everyone who attended our gala event in celebrating 25 years of friendship and cooperation in culture, education and business between the citizens of Portland and the citizens of Suzhou, China.
The evening was truly lovely while we welcomed our honored delegations from Suzhou, China. What a great evening when we
- Met and toasted honored guests.
- Enjoyed sumptuous buffet prepared by Catering At Its Best.
- Watched cultural entertainment program featuring Suzhou Kunqa Opera performers.
- Honored the recipient of the third annual Newcombe Wang Memorial Scholarship Award at PSU.
- Sipped rare teas, compliments of the Tao of Tea in the Garden’s authentic Tea House.
- Lifted our glasses amidst the twinkling lights reflected in Zither Lake.
- And enjoyed complimentary wines from the greater Northwest, assorted Portland microbrews and non-alcoholic beverages.