The Board of Directors Meetings are held monthly, typically the first Wednesday of the month. Dates are subject to change. Guests are welcome to attend. Please contact Secretary Bonnie Starkey for more information.
25th Anniversary Evening Under The Stars Gala
You are cordially invited to join the Portland-Suzhou Sister City Association in celebrating 25 years of friendship and cooperation in culture, education and business between the citizens of Portland and the citizens of Suzhou, China.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 21, 2013, 6:30 to 9:00 PM
WHERE: Lan Su Chinese Garden, 239 NW Everett St, Portland, OR 97209
COST: $100 Per Person, includes tax deductible donation to Portland-Suzhou Sister City Association.
RESERVATION: Please make your reservation by clicking the donate button for special events, and confirming your payment of $100 per person to Phil Peach.
Please join us for an enchanting evening to:
- Meet and toast honored guests.
- Sumptuous buffet prepared by Catering At Its Best from 6:30 pm to 9:00 pm.
- Cultural entertainment program featuring Suzhou Kunqa Opera performers.
- Announcement of recipient of the third annual Newcombe Wang Memorial Scholarship Award at PSU.
- Sip rare teas, compliments of the Tao of Tea in the Garden’s authentic Tea House.
- Lift your glasses amidst the twinkling lights reflected in Zither Lake.
- Enjoy complimentary wines from the greater Northwest, assorted Portland microbrews and non-alcoholic beverages.
For more details, please download event announcement.
We look forward to seeing you at our gala!